- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 12:54AM CDT until May 30 at 4:41AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:54 a.m. on Friday, May 27, 2016
- Expires: 4:41 a.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* from this morning to late Sunday night.
* At 12:15 AM Friday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to
rise to near 26.4 feet by early Saturday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday morning.
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 20.7 Fri 12 AM 26.4 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA