- Flood Warning issued May 01 at 9:52AM CDT until May 04 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:52 a.m. on Sunday, May 1, 2016
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
...For the Osage River near Schell City...
* At 9:45 AM Sunday The stage was 30.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 30.9 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 31.0 feet...Flood waters impact low lying areas west of
Schell City. County roads west and north of Route M become
flooded. The Four River Conservation Area 10 miles west of Schell
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 30.5 Sun 10 AM 30.9 29.2 19.6
- See more at NOAA