- Flood Warning issued May 23 at 8:36PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 8:36 p.m. on Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Expires: 11:36 a.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.Heavy rainfall is expected the remainder of the weekend and will
cause river levels to rise above flood stage.
...For the The Osage River near Schell City...
* At 8:15 PM Saturday The stage was 30.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 32.7 feet by
* Impact...At 33.0 feet...Flood waters impact B Highway 2.5 miles east
of Rich Hill in the vicinity of the Bates County Drainage Ditch.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 30.1 Sat 08 PM 31.0 31.6 31.9
- See more at NOAA