- Flood Warning issued July 13 at 7:42PM CDT until July 14 at 7:02PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:42 p.m. on Monday, July 13, 2015
- Expires: 7:02 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.The river has crested and will continue to fall but will still be in flood
...For the Osage River near Schell City...
* At 6:45 PM Monday The stage was 30.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 30.0 feet...Flood waters affect the Schell Osage
Conservation Area, the Old River Road North of Schell City and Lost
Creek west of Schell Lake. Flood waters overflow the main river
channel at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 30.0 Mon 07 PM 24.8 23.1 22.4
- See more at NOAA