- Flood Watch issued February 20 at 3:01PM CST by NWS
- Effective: midnight on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri, including the
following areas, in southeast Kansas, Cherokee and Crawford.
In Missouri, Barry, Barton, Benton, Camden, Cedar, Christian,
Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Howell, Jasper,
Laclede, Lawrence, McDonald, Morgan, Newton, Oregon, Ozark,
Polk, Shannon, St. Clair, Stone, Taney, Texas, Webster, and
* Through late tonight
* Several rounds of rain through tonight may lead to some minor
* Areas that receive multiple rounds of heavy rain will see an
increased risk for flooding. Smaller creeks and streams and
low water crossings would be the most likely areas to be
affected. Significant rises could occur on many streams and
rivers if they do not flood.
- See more at NOAA