- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 2:05AM CST until February 11 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:05 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...Freezing Drizzle Continues Through Early Morning...
.Widespread freezing drizzle will continue through early Sunday
mroning. This wintry precipitation has resulted in extremely dangerous
driving conditions across much of southwest and central Missouri.
The freezing drizzle should end by mid morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Additional ice accumulations of 0.05 of an inch or less
is expected through the rest of the morning. A dusting of light
snow possible across central Missouri into eastern Kansas.
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and all of the Missouri
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in extremely difficult
travel conditions. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
- See more at NOAA