- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 9:02AM CDT until May 30 at 11:14AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:02 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 11:14 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Agency.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 8:30 AM Friday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying areas east of Agency begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Agency 20 20.8 Fri 08 AM 19.5 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA