- Flood Warning issued October 14 at 9:04PM CDT until October 16 at 3:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
- Expires: 3:24 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Agency.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 20.5 feet by
Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying areas east of Agency begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Agency 20 20.2 Tue 08 PM 20.5 Wednesday morning
- See more at NOAA