- Flood Warning issued March 15 at 9:39AM CDT until March 16 at 2:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:39 a.m. on Sunday, March 15, 2015
- Expires: 2:30 p.m. on Monday, March 16, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Black River at Poplar Bluff
.Heavy rainfall over the past week has led to rises on area rivers.
Minor flooding is occurring on the Black River at Poplar Bluff and
will go below flood stage on Monday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Poplar Bluff.
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 9:15 AM Sunday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 17.0 Feet...Farmland south of Poplar Bluff floods.
- See more at NOAA