- Flood Warning issued November 18 at 6:40PM CST until November 20 at 2:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:40 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015
- Expires: 2 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 20, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
flood warning for the Black River in southeast Missouri...
At Poplar Bluff affecting Butler County
.Heavy rainfall over portions of southeast Missouri during the past
48 hours will produce minor flood conditions along the Black River.
The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Black River at Poplar Bluff.
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 6 PM Wednesday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage early
this evening and near 16.5 feet by Thursday afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact...At 17.0 Feet...Farmland south of Poplar Bluff floods.
- See more at NOAA