- Flash Flood Watch issued June 29 at 11:45AM CDT until June 30 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:45 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017
...Additional rounds of storms are expected tonight over already
saturated grounds which will lead to continued flooding and a
threat for flash flooding...
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Kansas and Missouri, including the following
areas, in Kansas, Atchison KS, Doniphan, Johnson KS,
Leavenworth, and Wyandotte. In Missouri, Adair, Andrew,
Atchison MO, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Chariton, Clay,
Clinton, Daviess, De Kalb, Gentry, Grundy, Holt, Jackson, Linn
MO, Livingston, Macon, Mercer, Nodaway, Platte, Randolph, Ray,
Sullivan, and Worth.
* Through Friday morning
* Additional rounds of thunderstorms will lead to periods of
heavy rainfall, which could result in flash flooding from this
morning through Friday morning. Rainfall totals will approach
2 to 4 inches, with locally higher amounts possible. This
rainfall will fall on already saturated ground where
widespread 4 to 8 inches has already fallen.
- See more at NOAA