- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 9:10AM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO NOON CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total wet snow
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of
around one tenth of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of central and east central Missouri and
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA