- Flood Warning issued April 28 at 9:58PM CDT until May 04 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:58 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 9:30 PM Thursday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 25.9 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 23.5 feet...Rural areas along the river which are not protected
by levees flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 25.5 Thu 09 PM 25.9 Friday morning
- See more at NOAA