- Flood Warning issued April 03 at 10:40AM CDT until April 05 at 3:24AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:40 a.m. on Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Expires: 3:24 a.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wakenda Creek at Carrollton.
* from this evening to late Friday night.
* At 10:00 AM Thursday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 16.4 feet by this evening.the river will fall below
flood stage by Friday morning.
* At 16.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying undeveloped areas along the
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Carrollton 16 10.4 Thu 10 AM 16.4 this evening
- See more at NOAA