- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 9:42PM CDT until June 01 at 5:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:42 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 5:43 PM Monday the stage was 23.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying areas along the east bank of the Grand
River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge begin to flood.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the Grand River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of Brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 23.8 Mon 06 PM 22.3 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA