- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 11:25PM CDT until July 04 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:25 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Saturday evening.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 19.4
feet early Wednesday morning.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.4 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA