- Flood Warning issued June 15 at 7:30PM CDT until June 17 at 6:27AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Expires: 6:27 a.m. on Saturday, June 17, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County.
.This warning is based on Stockton Dam release amounts.
If conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
For the Sac River near Caplinger Mills. ...For the Sac River near
* At 6:45 PM Thursday The stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 17.0 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 16.2 Thu 07 PM 11.2 6.8 6.7
- See more at NOAA