- Flood Warning issued February 25 at 8:52AM CST until February 26 at 10:38AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:52 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018
- Expires: 10:38 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
...For the Sac River near Caplinger Mills...
* At 8:45 AM Sunday The stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 15.9 feet this afternoon.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 16.1 Sun 09 AM 12.4 9.6 7.7
- See more at NOAA