- Flood Warning issued August 06 at 4:56AM CDT until August 08 at 3:34PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 7, 2017
- Expires: 3:34 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 24 hours will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Sac River near Caplinger Mills...
* At 4:45 AM Sunday The stage was 5.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by around midnight and continue
to rise to near 16.9 feet by tomorrow morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 5.9 Sun 05 AM 16.9 11.9 7.3
- See more at NOAA