- Flood Warning issued May 11 at 2:46PM CDT until May 13 at 7:56PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:46 p.m. on Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Expires: 7:56 p.m. on Friday, May 13, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
...For the Sac River near Caplinger Mills...
* At 1:45 PM Wednesday The stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 18.5 feet by tomorrow morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by tomorrow evening.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Moderate Flood Stage. Flood waters reach
approximately three feet in depth at the Caplinger Mills
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 11.5 Wed 02 PM 18.5 10.9 9.4
- See more at NOAA