- Flood Watch issued May 16 at 9:06PM CDT until May 19 at 4:48PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:06 p.m. on Monday, May 16, 2016
- Expires: 4:48 p.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Missouri...
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of 1 to 2
nches of additional rain during the next 24 hours near the river basin(s). If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Sac River near Caplinger Mills
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 6.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Moderate Flood Stage. Flood waters reach
approximately three feet in depth at the Caplinger Mills
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 6.4 Mon 09 PM 18.8 11.7 9.9
- See more at NOAA