- Flood Watch issued January 09 at 10:08AM CST until January 12 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 10:08 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016
- Expires: noon on Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016
...The Flood Watch continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
The Flood Watch continues for
The Sac River near Caplinger Mills
* At 9:45 AM Saturday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by .
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 15.8 Sat 10 AM 15.5 15.1 14.9
- See more at NOAA