- Flood Warning issued August 06 at 3:03AM CDT until August 09 at 5:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:11 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 7, 2017
- Expires: 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* from late tonight to late Tuesday night.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 20.8
feet early Monday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 Not available 20.8 early Monday afternoon
- See more at NOAA