- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 9:29AM CDT until June 01 at 3:24AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:29 a.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- Expires: 3:24 a.m. on Monday, June 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 6:17 AM Wednesday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 20.9 feet by
Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the Grand River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of Brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 20.6 Wed 06 AM 20.9 Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA