- Flood Warning issued June 09 at 3:48PM CDT until June 10 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:48 p.m. on Thursday, June 9, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Friday, June 10, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Friday evening.
* At 8:00 AM Thursday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.2 Thu 08 AM 18.0 this evening
- See more at NOAA