- Flood Warning issued July 28 at 1:11AM CDT until July 30 at 2:41PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Expires: 2:41 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 12:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 32.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 32.1 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage early Wednesday
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 32.0 Tue 01 AM 32.1 this morning
- See more at NOAA