- Flood Warning issued November 26 at 12:24PM CST until November 29 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 12:24 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* from late Friday night to Sunday evening.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 18.6
feet early Saturday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.6 early Saturday
- See more at NOAA