- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 3:10AM CST until February 11 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:10 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...Snow and Slick Roads Expected Tonight...
One more fast moving winter storm system will bring another round
of snow across Iowa into northwest Illinois overnight into early
Sunday morning. Roads will become snow covered and slick late
tonight, with pockets of visibility reduced to less than one half
mile at times. Widespread snow accumulations from 1 to 3 inches
are expected with higher amounts of 3 to 4 inches, from Muscatine
county northeast through Carroll county Illinois.
Snow will end from west to east early this morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Snow. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are
expected with some isolated higher totals in the 3 to 4 inch
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Missouri, southeast Iowa and
north central, northwest and west central Illinois.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA