- Flood Warning issued July 01 at 10:22AM CDT until July 03 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3, 2018
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following rivers in Kansas...Missouri...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* from this afternoon to Tuesday evening.
* At 4:06 PM Saturday the stage was 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 22.2 feet by early Monday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Monday evening.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 20.0 Sat 04 PM 22.2 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA