- Flood Warning issued September 07 at 9:12PM CDT until September 09 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:12 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 7, 2018
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 9, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:54 PM Thursday the stage was 21.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage early
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 21.3 Thu 10 PM 22.0 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA