- Flood Warning issued May 23 at 9:33PM CDT until May 25 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:33 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 6:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 22.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 22.5 Tue 06 PM 22.2 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA