- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:58AM CDT until May 29 at 8:38AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:58 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Expires: 8:38 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* until Friday morning.
* At 7:11 AM Thursday the stage was 22.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 22.1 Thu 07 AM 21.7 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA