- Wind Advisory issued December 04 at 6:31PM CST until December 05 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:31 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 4, 2017
- Expires: midnight on Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
issued a Wind Advisory, which is in effect until midnight CST
* TIMING...Strong wind gusts will continue through the evening
hours before tapering off near midnight.
* WINDS...Wind gusts out of the northwest may approach 45 to
perhaps 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may pose difficulty driving during the
evening commute. Use caution while traveling. Tie down loose
items which may be blown about, including Christmas decorations.
- See more at NOAA