- Flash Flood Watch issued August 05 at 3:22PM CDT until August 06 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING
THROUGH EARLY SUNDAY AFTERNOON...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of central Missouri and east central Missouri...
including the following counties...in central Missouri...Boone
MO...Callaway MO...Cole MO...Moniteau MO and Osage MO. In east
central Missouri...Crawford MO and Gasconade MO.
* from 7 PM CDT this evening through early Sunday afternoon.
* Thunderstorms containing heavy rainfall will move into central
Missouri tonight. Rainfall of 2 to 4 inches with locally
higher amounts is possible across the watch area.
* Heavy rainfall will result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas...and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger
streams and rivers will also be possible.
- See more at NOAA