- Flood Warning issued April 29 at 10:39AM CDT until May 02 at 4:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:39 a.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016
- Expires: 4:36 p.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
Missouri River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 2 to 3 inches of rainfall across the
basin earlier this week and around a half inch forecast through early
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Jefferson City
* From late tonight to Monday afternoon.
* At 9:45 AM Friday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage late tonight and crest
near 23.8 feet Saturday evening. Additional rises are possible.
* Impact: At 23.9 feet...Easley River Road is closed along the river
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height...Smith Hatchery is closed
south of Coopers Landing and Providence Landing cannot be reached.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/30 05/01 05/02 05/03 05/04
Jefferson City 23.0 21.00 23.3 23.7 21.6 19.8 18.9
- See more at NOAA