- Flood Warning issued December 30 at 9:18PM CST until January 01 at 7:15AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:18 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
- Expires: 7:15 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 1, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
The Osage River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of record setting rainfall...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Osage River near St. Thomas.
* At 8:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 25.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The water level will fall below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
* Impact: At 20.5 feet...At least two farm houses become cut off by
the rising water near the mouth of Profits Creek.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...At least 5 acres of farmland are flooded
near the mouth of Profits Creek downstream of the gauge.
* Impact: At 16.5 feet...Water begins flooding the bank near Profits
Creek mouth downstream of the gauge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/31 01/01 01/02 01/03 01/04
St. Thomas 23.0 25.58 23.4 14.6 13.8 13.8 13.8
- See more at NOAA