- Flood Warning issued August 05 at 8:10PM CDT until August 08 at 3:49PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:08 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
- Expires: 3:49 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Moreau River near Jefferson City
.This Flood Warning is a result of around 0.70 inches of precipitation the
past 24 hours and 2.50 to 3.00 inches forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Moreau River near Jefferson City
* from Sunday evening to Tuesday afternoon.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 1.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening
and crest near 20.8 feet by Monday morning. The river is forecast
to fall below flood stage by Monday afternoon.
* Impact: At 18.0 feet...Near this height, both Bainer Road and
Loesch Road will be closed. These roads are about 15.5 to 16 river
miles upstream of the gage.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 08/06 08/07 08/08 08/09 08/10
Jefferson City 17.0 1.62 20.8 5.5 2.6 2.2
- See more at NOAA