- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 8:47PM CDT until May 26 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:47 p.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Osage River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of releases from Bagnell Dam...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Osage River near Mari-Osa Campground
* Until Friday morning.
* At 7:00 PM Thursday the estimated stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to fall back below flood stage Friday morning.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29 05/30
Mari-Osa Campg 19.0 E19.50 19.0 18.4 17.8 17.5 17.3
- See more at NOAA