- Wind Advisory issued March 06 at 3:53PM CST until March 06 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:53 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Strong gusty winds will continue late this afternoon
across portions of central and southeast Missouri. These strong
gusty winds will continue until near sunset.
* WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles on north-south oriented
roads and highways. These winds can also lift and move trash
cans, lawn furniture, and other loose outdoor objects. Minor
tree and building damage is also possible.
- See more at NOAA