- Flood Warning issued July 02 at 9:44AM CDT until July 05 at 3:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:44 a.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from late tonight to late Saturday night.
* At 9:30 AM Thursday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Friday morning and continue to
rise to near 21.5 feet by early Friday afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 19.9 Thu 09 AM 21.5 early Friday afternoon
- See more at NOAA