- Flood Warning issued November 30 at 7:03PM CST until December 03 at 10:30AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:03 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
- Expires: 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 6:45 PM Monday the stage was 28.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 28.6 feet by
early Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 28.1 Mon 07 PM 28.6 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA