- Flood Warning issued October 23 at 4:47AM CDT until October 25 at 2:17AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017
- Expires: 2:17 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* from this afternoon to late Tuesday night.
* At 3:45 AM Monday the stage was 21.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 24.6 feet by this evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by early Tuesday morning.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 21.5 Mon 04 AM 24.6 this evening
- See more at NOAA