- Flash Flood Watch issued July 26 at 9:35PM CDT until July 27 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT THURSDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of north central Missouri, northeast Missouri, and
northwest Missouri, including the following areas, in north
central Missouri, Daviess, Linn MO, Livingston, and Macon. In
northeast Missouri, Adair. In northwest Missouri, Andrew and
* Until 7 AM CDT Thursday
* Thunderstorms with very heavy rain are possible this evening and
overnight with rainfall rates that may exceed 2 inches per hour
in the heaviest storms. Total rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches
are possible, with locally higher amounts.
* Excessive rainfall may result in flooding of low-lying or poor
drainage areas...creeks and streams...as well as urban areas.
In addition to the flash flood hazard...rising river levels
are also possible.
- See more at NOAA