- Freeze Warning issued October 20 at 3:22PM CDT until October 21 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
...Cold high pressure will bring freezing temperatures to the
.A cold Canadian air mass will move across the plains and settle
over the Ozarks region tonight. The center of the Surface high
will move nearly overhead allowing temperatures to fall below
freezing across the area for several hours. Widespread frost
development is also expected.
...FREEZE WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM CDT SUNDAY...
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will fall below 32 degrees for
several hours. Some locations may drop into the middle 20s.
* IMPACTS...Tender vegetation will likely freeze with out
protection. Even protected plants may freeze if temperatures
fall below 28 degrees for a hour or more.
- See more at NOAA