- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 7:45PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 7:45 p.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Expires: 7:45 p.m. on Monday, May 29, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Saint Francis River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Francis River near Saint Francis
* until further notice.
* At 7 PM Sunday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Maximum forecast stage of 24.5 feet Monday May 29.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near
24.5 feet by Monday May 29 then begin falling.
* At 25.0 feet...Flood water begins flowing over the lower places in
the levee near County Highway 338 north of Saint Francis.
- See more at NOAA