- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 4:33AM CST until February 11 at 8:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4:33 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...Periods of Freezing Rain and Freezing Drizzle This Morning...
.Light precipitation and temperatures hovering in the lower 30s
will result in freezing rain or freezing drizzle this morning.
Light accumulations of ice are expected primarily on elevated
surfaces but some slick spots on area roads may result in
hazardous travel conditions.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Freezing rain and freezing drizzle are occurring. The ice
will result in slippery conditions on sidewalks, roads and
bridges. A light glaze of ice is expected.
* WHERE...In Arkansas, Clay, Craighead, Greene, Lawrence and
Randolph Counties. In Missouri, Dunklin County.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A light glaze may cause hazardous travel
conditions this morning, mainly on bridges and overpasses. Ice
may accumulate on other elevated surfaces such as trees,
vehicles, and power lines.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads.
Slow down and use caution while driving. The latest road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA