- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:52AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:52 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 9:51 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of very heavy rainfall across northwestern
Missouri earlier this week...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Washington
* From Sunday morning until further notice.
* At 8:45 AM Saturday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage Sunday morning and crest
near 23.3 feet Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Riverfront Trail 2.25 miles east of the last
bench in the woods floods.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02
Washington 20.0 17.16 19.5 21.9 22.6 23.0 23.2
- See more at NOAA