- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 9:58AM CDT until July 07 at 10:25PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:58 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
- Expires: 10:25 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall over the basin
over the past few weeks. In addition...2-4 inches of rain with
locally higher amounts are possible through Wednesday which may
lead to higher stages than currently forecast for late this week...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Washington
* Until early this afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Monday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to fall below flood stage early this
afternoon. An additional rise is possible late this week and heading
into next weekend however.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/07 07/08 07/09 07/10 07/11
Washington 20.0 20.13 18.2 16.6 16.0 16.9 17.4
- See more at NOAA