- Flood Warning issued February 25 at 11:00AM CST until March 01 at 3:20PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- Expires: 3:20 p.m. on Thursday, March 1, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 2 to 3 inches of precipitation the
past 48 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River at Pacific
* from Monday morning to Thursday afternoon.
* At 10:30 AM Sunday the stage was 11.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning
and to crest near 19.3 feet by Tuesday early afternoon. The river
is forecast to fall below flood stage by Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact: At 18.6 feet...Horneker Road begins to flood near this
* Impact: At 18.0 feet...The left bank begins to overflow.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Private road under the Highway F bridge
begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...State Highway AK begins flooding near the
intersection with State Highway O near this height.
* Impact: At 16.5 feet...Opeechee Beach Road is flooded and closed.
* Impact: At 16.2 feet...Opeechee Beach Road begins flooding.
* Impact: At 16.0 feet...Route N begins to flood.
* Impact: At 15.4 feet...Hunters Ford Road is closed near this
* Impact: At 15.0 feet...Flood Stage. Farm and pasture land begins
to flood. Minor flooding begins.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 02/26 02/27 02/28 03/01 03/02
Pacific 15.0 11.19 15.0 19.0 17.5 10.4 4.7
- See more at NOAA