- Flood Warning issued June 05 at 9:38AM CDT until June 05 at 4:55PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:38 a.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2016
- Expires: 4:55 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Gasconade
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Gasconade
* until this afternoon.
* At 2:20 PM Friday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The southern end of School House Road south
of Rhineland begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 22.4 feet...Gasconade Park boat ramp...BBQ grills...and
parking area begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding of cropland begins.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/06 06/07 06/08 06/09 06/10
Gasconade 22.0 23.00 19.2 19.3 19.7 19.5 18.9
- See more at NOAA