- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 10:02PM CDT until June 04 at 4:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:02 p.m. on Friday, May 27, 2016
- Expires: 4:36 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Gasconade
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Hermann
* from Saturday morning to Saturday June 04.
* At 9:30 PM Friday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning
and to crest near 27.7 feet by early Wednesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact: At 25.9 feet...State Route B in northwest Franklin County
west of New Haven is closed near this height between Berger and
* Impact: At 25.2 feet...The Bait shop just below the bridge floods.
* Impact: At 25.1 feet...Katy Trail near Portland Floods
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...City Lions Club Athletic Field begins to
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Minor flooding of cropland begins...
particularly just north of the Highway 19 bridge along the Loutre
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
Hermann 21.0 19.53 21.0 24.0 25.7 27.2 27.7
- See more at NOAA