- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 11:09AM CDT until May 30 at 5:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:09 a.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
- Expires: 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
...The flood warning continues for points along the Misouri River...
The Missouri River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of previous heavy rainfall and yesterday
rainfall in amounts up to 2 inches.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Gasconade.
* The morning stage was estimated at 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will rise again to near 23.8 feet Wednesday afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The southern end of School House Road south
of Rhineland begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 22.4 feet...Gasconade Park boat ramp...BBQ grills...and
parking area begins flooding near this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29 05/30
Gasconade 22.0 E20.6 22.6 23.7 23.4 21.9 20.0
- See more at NOAA