- Wind Advisory issued December 11 at 11:06AM CST until December 11 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:06 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 11, 2017
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 11, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
issued a Wind Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM CST this
* TIMING...Now through this evening.
* WINDS...Northwest at 30 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will make driving difficult, especially
for high-profile vehicles. In addition to the strong winds, dry
conditions will result in very high fire danger and make any
fires extremely difficult to control.
- See more at NOAA