- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 2:35PM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: midnight on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...Wintry Precipitation is expected across much of MO and KS
tonight through Thursday afternoon...
.Another round of wintry precipitation is expected starting late
this evening and lasting through Thursday afternoon.
Precipitation should start out as light sleet, with some snow
mixing in, before changing over to light freezing rain. Ice
accumulations between 0.10 and 0.20 of an inch are expected, with
up to two inches of snow and sleet accumulations. The higher snow
and sleet amounts will be in northwestern Missouri and
northeastern Kansas, mainly north of Highway 36.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT
TONIGHT TO NOON CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of up to two inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth
of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Kansas and north central,
northeast and northwest Missouri.
* WHEN...From midnight tonight to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA