- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:36AM CDT until July 02 at 3:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:36 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 8:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 22.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 22.3 Tue 08 AM 22.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA