- Flood Warning issued August 23 at 9:41AM CDT until August 25 at 4:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017
- Expires: 4:36 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 25, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from this afternoon to late Thursday night.
* At 8:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 21.3 feet by this evening. The river will
fall below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 19.5 Wed 08 AM 21.3 this evening
- See more at NOAA