- Flood Watch issued March 27 at 6:51PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...Flood Watch Continues In Southeast Missouri...
.Flood Watch continues in southeast Missouri.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM CDT WEDNESDAY...
The Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of southeast Missouri...including the following
counties...Iron MO...Madison MO and Reynolds MO.
* until 1 AM CDT Wednesday
* 1 inch of additional rainfall is possible through this evening.
This rain is falling onto soil that is already saturated and
flooding is possible.
* Heavy rainfall could result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas, roads, and ultimately flooding on smaller creeks
and streams. Significant rises on larger streams and rivers
will also be possible.
- See more at NOAA