- Flood Watch issued February 20 at 11:22AM CST until February 21 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri, including the
following areas, in southeast Kansas, Cherokee and Crawford.
In Missouri, Barry, Barton, Benton, Camden, Cedar, Christian,
Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Howell, Jasper,
Laclede, Lawrence, McDonald, Morgan, Newton, Oregon, Ozark,
Polk, Shannon, St. Clair, Stone, Taney, Texas, Webster, and
* Through late tonight
* Several rounds of rain through tonight may lead to some minor
* Areas that receive multiple rounds of heavy rain will see an
increased risk for flooding. Smaller creeks and streams and low
water crossings would be the most likely areas to be affected.
Significant rises could occur on many streams and rivers if they
do not flood.
- See more at NOAA