- Wind Advisory issued March 06 at 12:03PM CST until March 06 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 12:03 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Through early this evening.
* WINDS...Northwest at 30 to 40 mph, gusting to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult for high-profile vehicles,
and loose and/or light weight objects may be blown around. In
addition, dropping afternoon humidity levels and dry fuels may
cause any grass fires that ignite to rapidly get out of
control. Burning is highly discouraged.
- See more at NOAA