- Flash Flood Watch issued June 29 at 11:45AM CDT until June 30 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:45 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017
...Additional rounds of storms are expected tonight over already
saturated grounds which will lead to continued flooding and a
threat for flash flooding...
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
* Flash Flood Watch to include portions of east central Kansas
and Missouri, including the following areas, in east central
Kansas, Miami. In Missouri, Cass, Johnson MO, Lafayette, and
* Through Friday morning
* Additional rounds of thunderstorms will lead to periods of
heavy rainfall, which could result in flash flooding from this
morning through Friday morning. Rainfall totals will approach
2 to 4 inches, with locally higher amounts possible. This
rainfall will fall on already saturated ground where
widespread 4 to 8 inches has already fallen.
- See more at NOAA