- Flood Advisory issued October 14 at 9:01PM CDT until October 16 at 7:03AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:50 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017
- Expires: 7:03 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Northwestern Pettis County in central Missouri...
Southwestern Saline County in central Missouri...
Southeastern Lafayette County in west central Missouri...
Central Johnson County in west central Missouri...
* Until midnight CDT
* At 900 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream flooding in
the advisory area. Two to three inches of rain have already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Warrensburg, Knob Noster, Concordia, Holden, Kingsville,
Centerview, Emma, Fayetteville and La Tour.
Additional rainfall of 1 inch is expected over the area. This
additional rain will result in minor flooding.
- See more at NOAA