- Flood Advisory issued March 26 at 8:25AM CDT until March 28 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:48 a.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Southern Lafayette County in west central Missouri...
Northern Johnson County in west central Missouri...
* Until 130 PM CDT
* At 825 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream flooding in
the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Odessa, Higginsville, Concordia, Alma, Blackburn, Lake Lafayette,
Emma, Aullville, Fayetteville and Pittsville.
- See more at NOAA