- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 9:30PM CDT until May 28 at 11:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 8:30 PM Sunday the stage was 21.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 23.5 feet by
early Monday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Wednesday before midnight.
* At 23.5 feet...Rural areas along the river which are not protected
by levees flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 21.9 Sun 08 PM 23.5 early Monday afternoon
- See more at NOAA