- Flood Warning issued December 27 at 6:11AM CST until December 30 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:11 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 27, 2015
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* from Monday evening to Wednesday morning.
* At 5:30 AM Sunday the stage was 18.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Monday evening and continue to
rise to near 20.2 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by late Tuesday morning.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 18.1 Sun 05 AM 20.2 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA