- Flood Warning issued July 01 at 10:19AM CDT until July 05 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:19 a.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 9:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 20.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 21.0 feet by
Thursday evening. The river will fall below flood stage early
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 20.4 Wed 09 AM 21.0 Thursday evening
- See more at NOAA