- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 10:19AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 10:19 a.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Expires: 10:19 a.m. on Monday, May 29, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at
Canton Lock and Dam 20
Quincy Lock and Dam 21
Saverton Lock and Dam 22
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
Mel Price Lock and Dam
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Canton LD20
* until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 16.9 feet by Saturday morning.
* Impact: At 16.6 feet...Front Street leading to the campground and
Corps park campgrounds flood at this height.
* Impact: At 16.4 feet...Burlington Northern/Sante Fe railroad tracks
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02
Canton LD20 14.0 14.80 15.1 15.4 15.8 16.2 16.7
- See more at NOAA