- Flood Warning issued July 21 at 9:49PM CDT until July 23 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:49 p.m. on Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Illinois
Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
.This flood warning is a result of recent heavy rain...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
* At 9:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to fall below flood stage overnight.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Flood Stage. Highway B in eastern St.
Charles County floods near the Dardenne Creek bridge.
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Water begins covering Highway C about a half
mile south of Highway B in St. Charles County.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/22 07/23 07/24 07/25 07/26
Winfield LD25 26.0 26.04 25.9 24.5 23.6 23.4 23.3
- See more at NOAA