- Flood Warning issued July 28 at 9:50AM CDT until July 30 at 1:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:50 a.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Expires: 1:32 a.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 30.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday morning.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 30.9 Tue 09 AM 30.1 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA