- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 8:21PM CDT until May 28 at 4:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:21 p.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
- Expires: 4:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 7:45 PM Monday the stage was 29.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 29.8 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 29.0 Mon 08 PM 29.8 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA