- Flood Warning issued July 15 at 8:23PM CDT until July 17 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:23 p.m. on Saturday, July 15, 2017
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Monday, July 17, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 28.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Sunday morning.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 28.4 Sat 08 PM 26.0 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA