- Flood Warning issued August 04 at 10:05PM CDT until August 06 at 1:48PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:05 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015
- Expires: 1:48 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 9:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 27.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 27.3 feet by
early Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.1 Tue 10 PM 27.3 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA