- Flood Warning issued June 09 at 8:35AM CDT until June 10 at 3:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:35 a.m. on Monday, June 9, 2014
- Expires: 3:12 p.m. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chariton River near Prairie Hill.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 7:45 AM Monday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 15.0 feet...Fields along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Prairie Hill 15 17.3 Mon 08 AM 15.7 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA