- Freeze Warning issued October 28 at 3:07AM CDT until October 28 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:07 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017
...Sub-freezing temperatures this morning...
.Temperatures continue to fall into the upper 20s to lower 30s
across the region this morning, resulting in a hard freeze for the
majority of the area. Lingering low clouds have kept temperatures
in the mid 30s across central MO, and should these areas not
experience a killing freeze by the end of the warning period later
this morning, those hard freeze conditions will likely be met
tonight into Sunday morning, possibly promting an extension of the
warning in portions of central MO.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS
* TIMING...Early this morning
* TEMPERATURE...Mid 20s to low 30s
* IMPACTS...Unprotected, cold-sensitive plants may be damaged or
killed by the sub-freezing temperatures.
- See more at NOAA