- Flood Warning issued November 30 at 11:05AM CST until December 06 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:05 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
- Expires: midnight on Sunday, Dec. 6, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Illinois
Mississippi River at
.This Flood Warning is the result of a wet holiday weekend...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Hannibal
* until Saturday.
* At 10:15 AM Monday the stage was 17.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 17.3 feet Tuesday night and fall
below flood stage Friday night.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...John Hay Recreation Area on east side
(inside the Illinois Sny Levee) begins flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/01 12/02 12/03 12/04 12/05
Hannibal 16.0 17.01 17.2 17.3 16.9 16.3 15.9
- See more at NOAA