- Flood Warning issued February 22 at 8:49AM CST until February 23 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:49 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
The South Fabius River near
.This Flood Warning is a result of snow melt rainfall and ice jams.
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the South Fabius River near Taylor
* At 7:30 AM Saturday the stage was 9.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will fall below flood stage by this evening.
* Impact: At 9.5 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins.
- See more at NOAA