- Flood Warning issued March 26 at 9:57PM CDT until March 28 at 4:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:58 p.m. on Monday, March 26, 2018
- Expires: 4:36 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
North River at Palmyra
..This Flood Warning is a result of 2 to 4 inches of precipitation the
past 24 hours and additional rainfall expected tonight.
The Flood Warning continues for
the North River at Palmyra
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 9:31 PM Monday the stage was 12.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tonight and to
crest near 13.5 feet by tomorrow morning. The river is forecast to
fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact: At 13.5 feet...County Road 333, east of Palmyra, begins to
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 03/27 03/28 03/29 03/30 03/31
Palmyra 13.0 12.76 13.5 11.4 7.6 5.9 5.3
- See more at NOAA