- Flood Warning issued February 08 at 10:30AM CST until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 8, 2016
- Expires: 2:29 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam...Shawneetown...Brookport Dam...
Grand Chain Dam and Cairo
.Previous heavy rainfall has caused water levels along portions of
the lower Ohio River to rise above flood stage. Minor flooding will
continue over the next few days as the river continues to crest and
begin to fall.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Monday the stage was 40.6 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 41.5 feet by
Wednesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA