- Flood Warning issued April 26 at 9:27PM CDT until April 30 at 5:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:27 p.m. on Sunday, April 26, 2015
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Thursday, April 30, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at J.T. Myers Dam...Shawneetown...Paducah...
Brookport Dam...Grand Chain Dam and Cairo.
.Water levels continue to fall along portions of the lower Ohio River
with minor flooding conditions forecast to end by next weekend.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 9:00 PM Sunday the stage was 43.9 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
- See more at NOAA