- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 06 at 8:06PM CST until February 07 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:06 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
...Wintry Mix Expected Across the Region Tonight...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional wet snow accumulations of
up to one half inch and ice accumulations of one tenth to one
quarter of an inch are expected. The highest ice accumulations
will be in those counties in southern Illinois and west Kentucky
that border the Ohio River, with lesser ice amounts farther
north. The lowest wintry precipitation amounts will be along and
north of the Interstate 64 corridor.
* WHERE...Portions of southwest Indiana, southeast Missouri,
western Kentucky and southern Illinois.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM CST Wednesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Wednesday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA