- Wind Advisory issued April 18 at 3:49PM CDT until April 18 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:49 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Late this afternoon and early this evening.
* WINDS...West-Northwest at 20 to 35 mph sustained with gusts up
to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles on north-south oriented
roads and highways. These winds can also lift and move trash
cans, lawn furniture, and other loose outdoor objects. Minor
tree and building damage is also possible.
- See more at NOAA