- Flood Warning issued October 14 at 2:38PM CDT until October 16 at 1:47PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:38 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
- Expires: 1:47 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall from yesterday...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 2 PM Tuesday the stage was 16.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 17.5 feet tonight and
fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon
* At 17.5 feet...Water exits the right bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 10/15 10/16 10/17 10/18 10/19
Holliday 17.0 16.66 17.4 13.6 10.1 8.5 7.5
- See more at NOAA