- Flood Warning issued December 29 at 7:26PM CST until December 31 at 7:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:26 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
The South Fabius River
The Mid Fork Salt River
.This Flood Warning is a result of the recent record settting rainfall.
The National Weather Service will monitor this situation and issue follow
up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive any vehicle through flooded areas.
The water may be too deep to allow for safe passage.
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The water level will fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact: At 18.1 feet...Water exits the left bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge. Adjacent fields begin to flood.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Water exits the right bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/30 12/31 01/01 01/02 01/03
Holliday 17.0 18.29 17.8 13.8 9.5 8.2 7.5
- See more at NOAA