- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 9:00PM CDT until June 04 at 9:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 9:24 p.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River at Gasconade
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Hermann
* until Saturday evening.
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue rising to near feet by after
midnight tonight, then fall below flood stage Friday before
* Impact: At 25.9 feet...State Route B in northwest Franklin County
west of New Haven is closed near this height between Berger and
* Impact: At 25.2 feet...The Bait shop just below the bridge floods.
* Impact: At 25.1 feet...Katy Trail near Portland Floods
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...City Lions Club Athletic Field begins to
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Minor flooding of cropland begins...
particularly just north of the Highway 19 bridge along the Loutre
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04 06/05
Hermann 21.0 25.41 25.5 24.7 22.2 20.4 19.2
- See more at NOAA