- Wind Advisory issued November 17 at 3:00PM CST until November 18 at 5:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
...Windy Conditions will occur Saturday Morning and Afternoon...
.A storm system and associated cold front will move through the
region late tonight into early Saturday morning. Behind the front
gusty north to northwesterly winds will develop during the
morning hours Saturday and then continue into the afternoon
hours. Winds of 25 to 30 mph with gusts around 45 mph can be
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 5 PM CST
* TIMING...The strongest winds will develop Saturday morning and
continue into the afternoon hours.
* WINDS...Sustained north to northwest winds of 25 to 30 mph
with gusts around 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Driving will be difficult for high profile vehicles
especially on west to east oriented roads and highways.
- See more at NOAA