- Flood Warning issued May 05 at 9:59AM CDT until May 07 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:59 a.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2016
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Saturday, May 7, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
.This Flood Warning is a result of several inches of rainfall which
fell across the basin over the past week...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River near Chamois
* until late Friday night.
* At 7:00 AM Thursday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...Flood Stage: Lower lying bottom land begins
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/06 05/07 05/08 05/09 05/10
Chamois 17.0 17.10 16.3 15.0 13.2 11.4 11.7
- See more at NOAA