- Flood Advisory issued April 23 at 11:12AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 11:12 a.m. on Monday, April 23, 2018
- Expires: 11:12 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until further notice.
* At 11 AM Monday the stage was 29.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 31.9 feet Friday April 27.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA