- Flood Advisory issued April 28 at 11:12AM CDT until May 02 at 2:11PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:12 a.m. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- Expires: 2:11 p.m. on Saturday, May 2, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Tuesday April 28 until Saturday May 2.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 31.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA