- Flood Advisory issued June 12 at 10:38PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:19 p.m. on Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Expires: 7:19 a.m. on Wednesday, June 13, 2018
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Northern Mississippi County in eastern Arkansas...
Southwestern Pemiscot County in southeastern Missouri...
Southeastern Dunklin County in southeastern Missouri...
* Until 1230 AM CDT.
* At 1037 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory
area. Up to 3 inches of rain has fallen in the past 3 hours.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Blytheville, Gosnell, Manila, Leachville, Senath, Hornersville,
Cooter, Dell, Holland, Calumet, Dearman, Barfield, Tomato, Buckeye,
Burton, Woodland Corner, Pawheen, Hickman, Lens Ford and Poplar
- See more at NOAA