- Flood Advisory issued June 04 at 8:40PM CDT until June 06 at 3:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:40 p.m. on Sunday, June 4, 2017
- Expires: 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday June 06.
* At 8 PM Sunday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue a slow fall.
* At 29.0 feet...In Tennessee, shipping operation south of Heloise is
being flooded. Chisholm Lake Road is flooded south of Cocklebur
Slough. Overbank flooding begins on low lying farmland along both
banks of the Mississippi River and the Obion River in Northwest
Tennessee. Old Forked Deer river bed is beginning to flood fields
in the Hales Point Area south of Suggs Road. In Arkansas, roads
inside the levee south of Caruthersville, Missouri are beginning to
- See more at NOAA