- Flood Advisory issued February 19 at 9:28PM CST until February 24 at 12:27AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:28 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- Expires: 12:27 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* from Monday February 19 until Saturday February 24.
* At 09 PM Monday the stage was 30.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 36.0 feet Thursday March 01.
* At 36.0 feet...In Missouri, Most fields around Robinson Lake in
Pemiscot County are covered by flood water.
- See more at NOAA