- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 9:14PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:14 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: 9:14 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until further notice.
* At 09 PM Saturday the stage was 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
36.0 feet by Tuesday July 07. Additional rises may be possible
* At 36.0 feet...Grain terminal area east of Blytheville, Arkansas is
flooding. In Tennessee, overbank flooding from the river is cutting
across the Barr Point. Suggs Road is flooded through the low spots.
- See more at NOAA