- Flood Warning issued April 26 at 8:38PM CDT until April 30 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Friday, April 27, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for parts of the the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Friday April 27 until Sunday April 29.
* At 8 PM Thursday the stage was 31.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.0 feet on Friday April 27.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA