- Flood Warning issued March 29 at 11:33AM CDT until March 31 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:33 a.m. on Sunday, March 29, 2015
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday March 30.
* At 11 AM Sunday the stage was 33.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 34.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road along the Middle Fork of the
Forked Deer River is flooding near the bridge at the south end of
Watkins Road. Water from the north bottom of Lauderdale County is
now flowing over the basin boundary into the south bottomm of
Lauderdale County. In Missouri, large business just north of
Caruthersville is covering up. Many fields adjacent to the
Interstate 155 Bridge are flooded.
- See more at NOAA