- Flood Warning issued April 18 at 9:21PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:21 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Expires: 9:21 p.m. on Sunday, April 19, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Monday April 20 until further notice.
* At 09 PM Saturday the stage was 31.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by Monday April 20 and continue
to rise to near 32.5 feet by Wednesday April 22. Additional rises
are possible thereafter.
* At 33.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the Wardlews Pocket Area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
- See more at NOAA