- Freeze Warning issued March 14 at 3:01AM CDT until March 14 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:01 a.m. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018
...Freezing Temperatures Expected Across Mid South...
.High pressure across the area will result in clear skies and
light winds allowing low temperatures to drop into the middle and
upper 20s across portions of Northeast Arkansas, the Missouri
Bootheel, West Tennessee and Northeast Mississippi this morning.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS
* TEMPERATURE...Middle to Upper 20s.
* TIMING...through 10 AM CDT this morning.
* IMPACTS...Any sensitive vegetation will be susceptible to
damage from freezing conditions tonight into Wednesday
morning. Fruit trees will be especially vulnerable to
temperatures below 28 degrees.
- See more at NOAA